Tuesday, April 28, 2009
WEEK 15: Final Reflection
Basically what I have learned from my applied study experience was how to be a better communicator and how to multi-task. In being a student of the Interdisciplinary program at Arizona State University it has taught me how to deal with many different situations all at once. I feel that having two concentration areas instead of one has taught me to be a more well rounded individual. In studying two different concentration areas I believe it has prepared me for what lies ahead in the near future. Wherever we end up as individuals there is always going to be diversity and we have to learn how to overcome these obstacles. Many times when one person gets caught up in one area of study they have tunnel vision when it comes to thinking outside of the box. I feel confident that over the years I have learned to think outside of the box and part of this growth has been given credit to he BIS program at ASU. I have gained so many skills that will be essential to my future growth as a young adult. First the skill of communication. I feel college has prepared me to now go live life in the "real world" and hopefully has set me up for success. Also having the skill to be able think for myself will hopefully make me successful in my near future. I am a big believer that if you follow your heart and continue to strive for your passion success will be reached in time. I definitely feel for the most part that this was a positive experience for me. I have really started to reflect on my life in the last few weeks or so thinking how hard I have worked and how far I have come to finally become a college graduate. Becoming a college graduate is something that is not easy, many people never finish this task so I am proud of myself for that. It has been a struggle at times but I am glad I will finish, persistance is key and that is what will continue to make me succeed in life after college.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am sure that you will continue to be successful into your future and I agree that persistence is the key. Good luck with your music career!
ReplyDelete